Do you have habitat, sites or species information you need mapping?
Effective data display can make an impact and make your message stand out
- DBRC use Mapinfo GIS to display and present data and are able to create maps to showcase your work.
- We can map and calculate areas of habitats to your specific requirements or calculate distances, for example for protected species licence applications.
- We can provide you with maps in Jpeg or GIS format (subject to your licensing agreements with OS).
Example of previous clients:
- Richard Green Ecology – Bovey Basin Habitat Opportunities Map.
- Devon Wildlife Consultants – Phase 1 Habitat Maps.
- Devon Bird Watching and Preservation Society – Mapping of White Wagtails.
- Devon County Council – Calculating habitat areas for Strategic Nature Area Profiles.
- Environment Agency – Calculating habitat areas for Floodplain Woodland maps.